ChiroSil® RCA(+) and SCA (-) are proven chiral stationary phases (CSPs) for amino acid chiral analysis. Chirosil RCA (+) and SCA (-) have (+) or (-)-(18-Crown-6)-tetracarboxylic acid as a chiral selector, which is bonded to the silica support. The ChiroSil® CSP is manufactured for use in high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC).
Amino Acid Chiral Analysis
- ChiroSil® columns are ideal for the separation of chiral compounds containing almost all primary amino groups and natural and unnatural amino acids and their derivatives.
- This CSP offers excellent performance, high efficiency, and reproducibility.
- ChiroSil® columns are packed at 5,000 psi (~345 bar) for efficient run times.
- The ChiroSil® stationary phase delivers long life and high reliability due to covalent bonding.
- Change the elution order if necessary by selecting ChiroSil® RCA (+) or ChiroSil® SCA (-) column.
- ChiroSil® works with conventional and extended solvent ranges.
- ChiroSil® pre-packed columns are available in analytical and preparative dimensions.
- This CSP is available in 5 and 10 µm particle size in commonly used column sizes. Custom column dimensions are available per agreed specification.
- Bulk quantity purchases can be provided.
View our Chiral Applications online.
Request a free copy of our Chiral Application Guide for examples of enantiomer separations.
Email the Chromatography Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on how ChiroSil columns can help with your project.
ChiroSil® is a trademark of RStech Corporation of Daejeon, South Korea.