A superior chiral separations service with cost and time efficiencies
Supercritical Fluid Chromatography (SFC) using carbon dioxide has gained acceptance as the method-of-choice in the preparative separation of stereoisomers in racemic mixtures. Although a well-established technology for over 20 years, renewed interest emerged with the recent introduction of high throughput SFC systems required for pharmaceutical applications.
RegisSEP™ Chiral Separations Services is a valuable addition to our chromatographic services. A superior method with cost and time efficiencies, RegisSEP™ offers a nonGMP or GMP compliant chiral separations service with benefits other separation methods cannot provide.
- Faster processing time
- Lower solvent use and waste
Added Value from Regis
- Free chiral HPLC method screening & assessment process
- Formal method development and validation if needed
- Chiral separation capabilities from milligram to kilogram scale
- Wide range of organic synthesis expertise and equipment if required for further isomer processing or synthesis
- GMP compliant organization with support services including: Analytical Method Development, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Stability, and Project Management
- Decades of chiral separation expertise from a recognized chiral column manufacturer
- Located at Regis' main facility in Morton Grove, IL