Regis is looking for a Reactor Operator for the second shift (2 – 11pm) to operate and clean equipment used in the production of bulk chemicals. Regis manufactures small molecule active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for small, mid-size and large pharmaceutical companies.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Operation of all plant equipment
- Cleaning of all plant equipment
- Staging of raw materials in production areas
- Loading of raw materials into equipment
- Unloading of intermediates and products from equipment
- Ability to read and interpret documents, write routine reports and correspondence, as well as speak effectively in a group setting
- Mechanical aptitude and basic math proficiency
- Ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions and problem solve when necessary
- Position involves use of a respirator, extended periods of standing (>6 hours per day), and moderate physical activity, including the ability to lift fifty (50) pounds
- High School diploma or GED
We offer an exceptional package to the right candidate. EOE
Please apply via e-mail to the contacts below.
Regis Technologies Inc.
8210 Austin Avenue
Morton Grove, IL 60053
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.