Regis recognizes the importance of training for both the development and maintenance of an effective work force, as well as regulatory compliance.
Each new Regis employee undergoes training on safety, GMP, and Right-to-Know policies prior to learning their specific duties. Job related training is conducted as a documented four step process.
In addition to the Regis policy and job related training, employees are encourage to attend workshops and seminars related to their specific assignments to promote personal development.
- Introduction to and importance of GMP
- Concept of Total Quality
- Material flow and processing
- Record control and management
- Departmental contributions to GMP
- Introduction to general safety concepts
- Evacuation procedures
- Injury and incident procedures
- Personal protective equipment
- Identification of potential hazards
- References/sources for hazardous materials
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Container identification
- Spill cleanup and notification procedures