Regis Custom Pharma
Regis Custom Pharma is a US-based contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) focused on the development and manufacture of NCE's (New Chemical Entities). We offer a comprehensive range of drug substance development services including Process Chemistry, Analytical Method Development and Validation, Solid State Chemistry , Micronization, cGMP Manufacturing, Process Validation, and Stability Services.
Over the last 65 years, Regis has a successful history of supporting the development of hundreds of new drug candidates. Many programs have entailed Process Optimization, Process Registration, and Validation. Today, we manufacture drug substance for both clinical use and the commercial market.
Our Mission is to Expedite Drugs to Market
We believe the only way to achieve this goal in such a complex and regulated industry is by having great people working together to provide exceptional service. Our methods are to provide White Glove Service using our Single-Site Strategy to position your program for success.
White Glove ServiceAt Regis, our attention is focused on the development, cGMP Scale-up, and manufacturing of your drug substance. No distractions. Our Process Chemistry, Engineering, Analytical and Solid State Sciences teams take a fully integrated approach, working side-by-side in the same facility, enabling real-time communication and data collection. You'll receive full access to your dedicated Project Team, which is led by an experienced project manager
Single-Site Strategy for Development and LaunchAll of our development and manufacturing of small molecule APIs occur at a single U.S-based site centrally located in the Chicagoland area. Your program will not be qualified in one site and then moved to another off-site location.
- On-site process development teams experienced with your chemistry enables effective technical oversight during critical stages of scale-up (i.e., initial scale-up, additions, splits).
- World-class analytical support teams on-site enables same-day, data-driven decisions managing development risk.
- Using a single site with proven teams capable of delivering drug substance for preclinical, clinical and commercial use virtually eliminates the risk and cost of process transfers. Our unique position of scale, capability and economic alignment make Regis highly attractive for the development and launch of programs with less than metric ton annual demand.
Drug development is fraught with complex challenges. Regis believes transparency and collaboration between the sponsor and CDMO is key to a successful drug substance development program.
Rely on our proven teams with over 65 years of organic synthesis expertise to solve your chemistry challenges and expedite your drug to the clinic and onto the market.View our range of pharma services and capabilities.
Regis connects with industry partners with subject matter experts to provide live seminars on a variety of drug development topics. Browse some our most popular topics below. View additional resources on a wide range of topics.
Request for Information
Rely on Regis' expertise and our full range of in-house services to help bring your project from pre-clinical to commercialization. Contact us to learn how we can help expedite your project to the next phase.
To help us understand your needs and requirements for your next project, please provide the following information:
- Information about your company and a link to your website
- Non-confidential information about your project, such as timing phase of development, etc.
- A list of your pre-requisites such as GMP capabilities, specific market experience, etc.
- Your contact information